Kingdom College is an online Christian learning center focused on helping believers to maximize their relationships, health and ministries.
“Father God, In Jesus Name, I thank you for your unconditional love for me. I thank you that you said I am beautifully and wonderfully made. I am perfect in every way. No one can deny the beauty of your creation and I am your creation. Lord, I thank you for making me excellent, intelligent, highly favored and desirable. I declare that I am perfect because of my faith and love for Jesus Christ. Thank you Lord Jesus for your faith in me. Thank you for your enormous love for me. Thank you for forgiving me through the blood of Christ. Thank you for removing all guilt and shame. Thank you for making me righteous, clean, pure and holy. Thank you for healing me. I confess that I am healed and whole right now because you have heard all of my prayers and answered them already. Father, I praise you, exalt you and thank you in Jesus Name, Amen.”
1) Forgiveness: Consciously forgive others for sinning against you. We forgive because we love God. He forgave us and He commanded us to forgive others.
2) Forgive from the heart: If we’ve forgiven someone, our behavior toward him or her should be loving. We can smile at them, speak to them and be thoughtful toward them. Our thoughts and speech should be positive.
3) Pray: God wants us to pray for those who sin against us, hurt us and anger us. They are hurting others because they need prayer. Prayer blesses us! After Job had prayed for his friends, the LORD restored his fortunes and gave him twice as much as he had before (Job 42:10).
4) Release it: We must consciously release the injury by refusing to replay negative tapes in our minds. We must stop reflecting on the injury.
5) Be determined: We must be determined to let go of the offense. Satan will work daily to stir up new animosity and unforgiveness. We must resist the enemy and stand our ground, walking in love, kindness and forgiveness.
6) Change self-talk and speech: We must stop thinking negative thoughts and talking about the person.
[dt_divider style=”thin” /]
Colossians 3:13, NLT
Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others.
1) Have Faith In Jesus & His Love: Trust in Christ’s love for us.
2) Pray Consistently: Daily prayer gives God an opportunity to communicate His special instructions to us regarding our life and circumstances. God told us that we could come boldly to His throne. We can ask Him specific questions. We can expect to be heard and helped.
3) Hear the Word of God & Study Independently: As we hear the Word of God, it helps us to know the will of God. Faith comes from hearing the word of God (Romans 10:17).
4) Be Humble and Teachable: We are more receptive when we clear our minds to approach God (and His word) with an open mind. In an effort to hear God clearly, sometimes we must be willing to abandon preconceived notions.
5) Acknowledge The Holy Spirit: The Spirit of God teaches us, comforts us and gives us the power to do God’s will. We can talk to Him just as we talk to Jesus and our Father God.
6) Expect An Answer: When believers pray to God in faith and according to His will, we know that He’s heard us and the answer is “Yes!” On some occasions we must practice patience as we wait on God’s perfect solution.
7) Know When To Wait: When we feel that you have not heard God clearly, sometimes that is a sign to wait. Many times God is working things out behind the scenes. He changes hearts and circumstances. If you don’t have peace of mind concerning a situation, do not move forward. The Spirit of God may guide us through unrest (as a warning), or through peace as signal to move forward. However, we must be careful to subjugate our own desires, making sure that our actions line up with the written Word of God.
8) Identify Procrastination: The Word of God encourages us to be both courageous and cautious. It says that we shouldn’t tell our neighbor to come back tomorrow if we can help him today (Proverbs 3:28,NLT). Trust the Spirit of God (through prayer and peace of mind) to warn you when to wait or to give you the joy to proceed.
We know that Jesus commanded us to forgive. Life gives us many, many opportunities to practice! We must forgive family, coworkers and friends. I know from experience that it is not always easy. It is especially hard when one person keeps offending us over and over. If I become offended, I pray for forgiveness, patience and guidance. Additionally, I focus on God and His Word. My prayer is that God will forgive me for being impatient at times. I forgive the person in my heart and ask God for wisdom going forth. Remember, the Word of God said, “You must forgive because God has forgiven you!”
In the world system, people worry themselves sick over having enough money. Yes, having sufficient money is a valid concern as we have assumed responsibility for caring for our families. However, every child of God knows that God is still alive, He sees us and He knows what challenges we face.
Furthermore, God has already figured out the solution, He’s just waiting on us to get into gear. One man of God said, “You don’t need more money, you need more faith!” That statement may sound very perplexing, but I totally agree. All of God’s blessings are accessed through faith. It takes faith to pray and it takes faith to step out of our comfort zone and do all the good things God told us to. Through our faith, action and obedience God is able to bless all the work of our hands.
Brothers and sisters, how often are we tempted to become afraid? We fear our job status may change, or the weather may be too severe, or we might not have the funds needed to cover our expenses. When we find ourselves tightening up in fear, doubt, worry and anxiety, we must take a deep breath and return to Jesus Christ. God said in His Word, “I have given you everything you need for life and godliness,” and He meant it!
God Is Blessing Us Abundantly!
You and I are walking in what the Bible calls “exceedingly, abundantly MORE than we could ever ask or think.” Right now, I am witnessing the miracles of God speed up and pour in rapidly for His children. What opens this portal? I believe it’s our persistent faith that is evidenced by ACTION. It’s one thing to say we believe, but its quite different when stop worry about what we don’t have and start using what we do have. God is looking back and forth in the earth for someone who will allow Him to show Himself STRONG (on their behalf). Is that you? Never be discouraged, God loves you unconditionally, and He’s sent you all the help you need to succeed in every area of your life! Join us and allow this ministry support you!
– Love you,
Pastor Gail King
Dec. 14th, 11:00AM Event Planning Workshop
Seats are filling up fast! Register now for the Dec 15th, Kingdom Business Consortium workshop called EVENT PLANNING. Learn how to host successful events for fundraising or just fun. As always, there will be free registration, refreshments and parking. We look forward to seeing you! Click the button below for free registration:
[button url=”https://www.eventbrite.com/e/event-planning-free-workshop-tickets-9039670899″ color=”green” size=”small”]Register Now[/button]
God is truly blessing and prospering His people. Yes, we sometimes face challenges, but we have nothing to worry about and nothing to complain about. Stop to consider all the Lord has done so far and what He has promised to do. We are loved, well and rich. Register for the upcoming Healing Life workshop (THE BELIEVER’S AUTHORITY) to review how God’s power is released though us. Click the button below to register:
[button url=”https://www.eventbrite.com/event/9039775211″ color=”green” size=”small”]Register Now[/button]