It’s amazing when both clients and coworkers love working with us. Here are six tips that help guarantee success in our career or business. Your career will be positioned to skyrocket! Practice these and build a great reputation.
- Respond quickly to others’ needs and give unsolicited updates until the matter is resolved.
- Never act as if someone’s request is unimportant.
- Don’t ignore doing what is right just because no one is looking.
- While helping others, smile and go overboard to show kindness and respect.
- Resist the temptation to become angry, talk harshly, blame, or point out shortcomings.
- If corrective feedback is required, be loving and respectful to absolutely everyone in your choice of tone and words.
The Word of God says, “Never let loyalty and kindness leave you! Tie them around your neck as a reminder. Write them deep within your heart. Then you will find favor with both God and people, and you will earn a good reputation” (Proverbs 3:3, NLT).
If you practice these six simple behaviors, others will welcome interacting with you. Expect business and promotions to grow exponentially!